From regular visits to home care, there are actually "FIVE" things that can keep our dental team smiling at each of your visits!
- Regular Dental Visits
- The American Dental Association recommends that having twice a year cleanings and exams is the best way for our office to keep an eye out for any developing issues.
- Stay Fresh
- Replacing your toothbrush every three months will ensure the proper removal of the bacteria called plaque. As soon as yout toothbrush bristles start to fray, it's a good indication that they are no longer effective.
- Flossing is the most efficient way to keep your whole mouth healthy. It not only protects your teeth by removing plaque that accumulates between them, but is the only way to effectively remove the bacteria below the gum line.
- Practicing regular healthy habits is essential to keeping your mouth happy! Two minutes, twice daily, are the minimum requirements for reducing the bacterial count that has been associated with tooth decay and gum disease.
- One way that you can help us improve the dental health of not only your family, friends, and our entire community, is by sharing our office with others. Your referrals are one of the highest compliments that you can ever give our office. We strive hard to provide a great dental experience and would be honored for you to share your experience with your co-workers, family and friends!